UNI‑Learning: ‘Knowledge and skills brought to life’.
We are one of the European market leaders for custom-made e‑Learning solutions for companies.
Our growing, ambitious team combines a hands-on mentality with a no-nonsense work environment. Our team members prefer to talk in plural: there is no ‘I’, but ‘we’ as the core of the team.
In the meantime we have three branches: a main office in Gent (Belgium), an office in Eindhoven (The Netherlands) and one in Paris (France).
e‑Learning with impact demands creating an experience: that is exactly the main focus at UNI‑Learning. That’s why we need you, to reinforce our young and dynamic Sales Team Belgium.
As an Account Manager you build a network of prospects. You are able to identify and convince the decision takers and stakeholders in the purchase process with a company. In close collaboration with the customer you are always looking for a creative solution to their ‘problem’. That’s how you build a successful commercial strategy.
- You pitch at top clients: big companies and multinationals.
- You closely collaborate with your colleagues in The Netherlands and France to put UNI-Learning on the international map.
- Your contagious enthusiasm gives prospects confidence.
- Doing business is in your blood and you smell each business opportunity that comes near you.
- You’re the best at detecting a business’ ‘pain’ and finding the best possible solution for your customer gives you a kick.
- You take your customers on a journey through the world of e-Learning.
- You detect the trends and needs present within the market and you share these with your sales colleagues. This is the basis for pro-active brainstorming on how UNI-Learning can remain innovative.
- A first experience of at least one year is a must.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have a winners mentality, you are flexible and very ambitious.
- You are known for your commercial and no-nonsense attitude.
- You have strong negotiation skills.
- Time management holds no secrets for you.
- You are tri-lingual (Dutch/French/English).
- You are strongly organised and you closely follow up on customers and prospects.
- Knowledge of e-Learning and or experience with Solution Selling is a plus.
- A rapidly evolving and challenging job with lots of variation and responsibility.
- An informal company culture where we work with short communication lines and a hands-on mentality.
- Be part of a successful international organisation.
- A competitive salary package in function of your experience.
Send your CV to email@example.com