Job opening e-Learning Developer
As soon as you have started working as an e-Learning Developer at UNI-Learning in The Netherlands (Dutch speaking!), you open up a whole new world for our customers. You bring knowledge and skills to life within an organisation, you activate people and you contribute to a top performance. A new law, a new system, different cultural values, a product training, safety, customer dedication, compliance… You are ready to tackle any subject and you create learning moments that make a difference.
UNI-Learning is looking for an e-Learning Developer (32h-40h) with an entrepreneurial mindset. This person can think in concepts; capture the essence; properly design and masters text and graphics. An interpreter, a storyteller, but also a person who can think in images and motivate. Obviously you are a didactical expert because that will fit the core qualities within the UNI-Learning team. You have to be a good listener and interviewer. You show a lot of creativity when it comes to content and pedagogical design.
As e-Learning Developer you are in direct contact with our customers. You use the latest techniques to create the best online training, microlearning and blended learning.
Do you have a passion for personal development, organisational development and the use of online techniques? Are you able to achieve learning objectives and build an experience with clear and motivating online formats? Are you a true storyteller, an interviewer, a motivator…? Well… then we have found you and are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
Your tasks – developing e-Learning for different markets:
- You will translate training demands into didactical solutions.
- You will develop e-Learning, including media (images, video, audio).
Profile – a ‘can-do’ mentality and an open mind:
- HBO or university degree, preferably in educational theory or communication;
- A minimum of three years relevant experience in developing e-Learning;
- Experience in developing trainings and writing instructional and inspiring texts;
- Skills for working with authoring tools and multimedia packages (a large part of your daily work is ‘writing, creating visuals and building’);
- Strongly interested in organisations and their goals;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, English is a plus.
Interested? Send your CV and a motivation letter (both in Dutch) by email to:
Attn: Guy Janssen
Torenallee 20, 5617 BC Eindhoven
The UNI-Learning group is active in two cities: Ghent and Eindhoven. You will be working from Eindhoven, at the Strijp-S, the creative heart of the Netherlands.