FLOWSPARKS® & e-Learning Services
An engaging and dynamic job experience in which you will be responsible for formulating and implementing our market strategy. You will focus on a strong and lasting market presence of FLOWSPARKS and ensure that your approach provides our sales colleagues with valid leads.
As a Brand Manager…
- You will reinforce the international position of FLOWSPARKS and support the Director of International Business Development in further developing our reseller network.
- You will create an all-around top-of-mind awareness for FLOW
- You will devise high-profile action plans and contribute to a strong marketing plan.
- You will increase the brand awareness of our innovative product among customers and prospects at home and abroad.
- You will contribute to the continuous innovation of our website in a constructive manner.
What do we expect from you?
As a Brand Manager… you have
- An inspirational vision for the future and you are a strategist in the field of marketing.
- A critical mind that enables you to make detailed analyses that you can then use to set up effective campaigns.
- A driven and enthusiastic attitude and you are a hard worker with a hands-on, proactive mentality.
- An extensive understanding of SEO.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or the equivalent in relevant experience.
- You are a skilled writer in Dutch and English and know how to make your texts, press releases and social media posts attractive, creative and professional, regardless of the target audience (knowledge of French and/or German is an extra asset).
- You have a fascination with technology.
- You stimulate the use of social media of your colleagues.
- You are a real team player with a ‘can-do’ mentality.
En last but not least you can …
- Count on you own analytical abilities.
- Effortlessly follow market evolutions in order to appropriately extrapolate them within our segment, so that relevant trends can be implemented in our tactical marketing plan.
- Take initiative and bring forward your own original ideas.
What’s in it for you?
- The support required to make you more successful at what you do.
- A professional, close collaboration with a motivated sales team and with the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- A dynamic and driven team that really wants to market our business in order to improve the image and brand awareness of FLOWSPARKS as a market leader. You will also have the opportunity to set up creative initiatives together with colleagues in order to further expand our customer portfolio.
- A sizable impact on the success of our organisation and of the FLOWSPARKS brand.
- An extensive salary plan.
Feel the spark?
Stuur dan zeker je motivatiebrief en je cv naar email@example.com.