FLOWSPARKS®, is a unique, sparkling software to cultivate a company’s knowhow. This technological solution is the key to ensure a company’s knowledge and their employees’ expertise are synchronised in a manageable lean platform.
FLOWSPARKS® offers an answer to one of the greatest challenges of our time: how to rapidly transfer knowledge. Digitalization forces companies to process information at a continuously growing pace. An efficient management of knowledge is essential to maintain a lead position in the market.
FLOWSPARKS® was developed for our clients to create, adapt and communicate their own didactically sound. This online software solution can be used throughout all the different departments of a company (Sales & Marketing, Safety, Compliance, Production).
The growing success and demand of our multinational customers, who are active in the banking sector, insurance, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, oil and gas, retail, aerospace, etc., has put FLOWSPARKS® in an international position of expansion.
With two branches (Belgium, Netherlands) and over 55 employees, we are one of the market leaders in Europe. In order to accelerate our growth, we are expanding our team with an:
FLOWSPARKS® & e-Learning Services
FLOWSPARKS® is experiencing rapid growth as many renowned Belgian and international companies have already expressed their belief in our premium product. Are you confident in your own ‘Solution Selling Skills’ and the potential of our innovative software solution? Then you’re in the right spot! And who knows, … we might form a winning team soon!
As a Account Manager FLOWSPARKS® & e-Learning Services you will – after a detailed in-house training and introductory period – be responsible for a number of existing customer accounts. You will also approach prospective customers through cold calling. Identification of a customer’s needs also belongs to your tasks, as well as convincing them of the advantages of UNI-Learning’s e-Learning solutions.
As a Account Manager FLOWSPARKS® & e-Learning Services you will monitor projects from A to Z with only one goal in mind: achieve optimal collaboration with the customer.
Thanks to your commercial flair and powers of persuasion,
you know how to promote
FLOWSPARKS® & our e-Learning Services .
Does this job description interest you? Then we would love to have you over for a chat so that we can get to know each other a little better!
Qualifications and skills
- You know how to present yourself and our company in a professional manner.
- You are a strategist and can comfortably think along with our clients and prospects for the short, mid or long term.
- You are an excellent listener and you are able to ask the right questions to easily identify a prospect’s needs.
- You are a real motivator and stimulator when proposing solutions.
- You, ideally, already boast an existing network of prospects with whom you have already established a relationship of trust.
- You can speak and write Dutch and French at an advanced level and have an excellent grasp of the English language. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- You are a commercial force to be reckoned with. You have a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree, or are equivalent by experience. Knowledge of and experience in selling of services, especially in the software industry, are a definite bonus.
- You are driven, enthusiastic, a hard worker and result oriented.
- The following features characterize you:
- You are a supportive person who likes convincing people and knows how to make others enthusiastic.
- You can independently handle external matters and discuss matters internally.
- You do not have a nine-to-five mentality.
- You are inventive and an out-of-the-box thinker.
- You will receive a thorough and clear-cut training about FLOWSPARKS®.
- You will be supported by a skilled and experienced high-level Sales Manager who will – on a daily basis – assist you so you can achieve your targets and become more and more successful in your job.
- You will work in an affable and engaging environment with fast communication lines and a hands-on mentality.
- You will be a part of a driven and passionate team, eager to market our business and boost the image and brand awareness of UNI-Learning as the market leader. You will also have the opportunity to launch commercial initiatives together with your colleagues to expand our customer portfolio.
- A competitive remuneration package subject to the amount of experience you have.