UNI-Learning’s state-of-the-art learning platform FLOWSPARKS is rapidly growing. Because of that ever-growing success and the increasing demand from our customers, we are looking for a
Business Development Manager
FLOWSPARKS & e-Learning Services
An engaging and dynamic job experience in which you will be the central point of contact for your clients concerning all questions about digital learning and digital transformation within L&D. A challenging position and a great opportunity to further develop you skills as a Business Development Manager.
As a Business Development Manager…
- You will manage the sales cycle from A to Z.
- You will approach new customers through targeted prospecting. You will then further develop these contacts into fully-fledged accounts.
- You will visit (potential) customers in person or digitally and convince them of the FLOWSPARKS story with fascinating and instructive sales talks.
- You can perfectly empathise with the customer’s situation and provide them with an appropriate solution.
- You proactively contribute to the FLOWSPARKS branding and work together with the marketing department to set up creative campaigns.
- You take part in trade fairs as an exhibitor and are always present at our own events
What do we expect from you?
As a Business Development Manager, you have
- Relevant sales experience and an affinity with technology (SaaS solution).
- The commercial flair and conviction to successfully market our products and services.
- A positive mindset, a great sense of responsibility and a healthy dose of determination.
- An entrepreneurial/start-up mentality.
- You can fluently speak and write Dutch and English and have a good working knowledge of French.
- You are ambitious, energetic and driven, and will go far and beyond to further conquer the market with FLOWSPARKS.
And last but not least you can…
- Work proactively and independently under ‘high’ pressure.
- Respond with a great ‘sense of urgency’.
- Think like a problem-solver when necessary, preferably ‘out of the box’.
- Present yourself and the organization in a professional manner.
What’s in it for you?
- A thorough and practical training.
- Effective support from an experienced Sales Manager and a motivated team that will advise you and assist you on a daily basis to help you become more successful at your job.
- An extensive salary plan.
- A sparkling boost from the appreciation of our customers who rely on our service. We don’t want empty words. Actions speak much louder.
Feel the spark?
Be sure to send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com.