FLOWSPARKS®, e-Learning software solution
EVERYTHING, BUT THE CONTENT …
FLOWSPARKS® is the ideal software solution for setting up and developing a sustainable e-Learning environment at top speed.
It contains all elements essential to a modern corporate culture of lifelong learning. Clients need only provide the content. After all, who is better versed in their own corporate knowledge and expertise than the client themselves?
Aside from offering a unique software package, FLOWSPARKS® can also be the key to an innovative business opportunity for Resellers in the e-Learning sector.
FLOWSPARKS® is an established success in Belgium, the Netherlands and France. Many companies and businesses, like DAF, BASF, Brussels Airlines, Ablynx-Sanofi, LanXess, BNP Paribas, … are already convinced of the DIY approach to content creation.
Nonetheless, FLOWSPARKS® has yet to stop growing and is now advancing its international expansion. For that reason, we are looking for the perfect person to captain our German Reseller program.
Channel Account Manager
Are you a commercial and communicative ace with a hands-on attitude, who excels in people management? Are you a good coach and motivator? Are you the right person in the right position to watch over the results of your fellow Resellers, who contribute to the growth and success of our clients? Do you have the talent and flair to help ensure a qualitative service, along with the other Resellers?
Are you captivated by new technologies? Do you like a good challenge?
If so … We might form a winning team very soon!
As the FLOWSPARKS® Channel Account Manager you are responsible for the further expansion of our Reseller channel and the sales support for our Resellers.
As the FLOWSPARKS® Channel Account Manager you are responsible for maintaining and managing the relation and contact with our Resellers. You will ensure an adequate follow-up of their cases. You will support them and advise them on their business plan for FLOWSPARKS®, and you will accompany them on joint visits to their most important clients.
As the FLOWSPARKS® Channel Account Manager you are the SPOC between the Resellers and the internal UNI-Learning departments.
Thanks to your commercial flair and people management skills,
you are the ideal FLOWSPARKS®-ambassador between
us & our Reseller network.
Qualifications and skills
- You are a natural Sales and Relationship Manager.
- You can speak and write German at an advanced level and have an excellent grasp of the English language. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- You are always a step ahead and are not easily surprised.
- You are administratively well versed.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office.
- You are a commercial force to be reckoned with. You have a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree, or are equivalent by experience.
- You are driven, enthusiastic, a hard worker and result oriented.
- The following features characterize you:
- You are a supportive person who likes to convince people and knows how to make others enthusiastic.
- You can independently handle external matters and discuss matters internally.
- You do not have a nine-to-five mentality.
- You are inventive and an out-of-the-box thinker.
- As the central hub of our Reseller network, you are prepared to make trips over certain distances.
- You will receive a thorough and clear-cut training about FLOWSPARKS®.
- You will gain practical experience during your several visits to clients in Belgium.
- Armed with this experience, you will be able to realize sales reference cases in Germany on your own.
- And last but not least, you will actively help our Resellers in joint visits.
- You will work in an affable and engaging environment with fast communication lines and a hands-on mentality.
- You will be a part of an internationally successful organisation.
How to respond?
Are you confident in your own ‘Solution Selling Skills’ and the potential of our innovative software solution? Then we would love to have you over for a chat so that we can get to know each other a little better!
Send your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.