Customer Success Coach
FLOWSPARKS® & e-Learning Services
An engaging and dynamic job experience in which you will be the central point of contact for your clients concerning all questions about digital learning and digital transformation within L&D. A challenging position and a great opportunity to further develop your skills as a project and people manager.
As a Customer Success Coach…
- You will assist customers – individually or in group – with their L&D issues or with specific digital projects. The subject of your assistance is not only limited to the workings of our innovative tool; it also involves showing clients how e-Learning can be integrated within their organisation.
- You will coordinate the start-up of our tool for new customers and the implementation of new activities within existing environments.
- You will offer operational support.
- You will proactively respond to a client’s potential wishes and inform our sales team about relevant opportunities.
What do we expect from you?
As a Customer Success Coach you have…
- Relevant experience in project management within the business world. To you, setting goals and priorities in an efficient manner is child’s play. You don’t lose sight of the predetermined time, actions, resources and people.
- An affinity with IT systems (SaaS solution) and knowledge of didactic aspects.
- Preferably, some experience already with e-Learning.
- A positive mindset. Not a single question or issue, whether simple or difficult, is avoided. Helping clients is a source of satisfaction for you.
- A great sense of responsibility, commercial insight and a healthy dose of assertiveness.
- A creative spirit with clear and inventive ideas, also on a visual level.
- A yearning to roll up your sleeves and really help people out.
- You can fluently speak and write Dutch and English and have a good working knowledge of French. Leading and giving workshops for groups in French does not deter you.
- You can perform your job as a Customer Success Coach perfectly while still looking for opportunities and making a pitch thanks to your commercial flair/talent, in both Dutch and French.
And last but not least you can…
- Work proactively and independently under “high” pressure.
- Respond with a great “sense of urgency” whenever necessary.
- Think like a problem-solver. Preferably “out of the box”.
What’s in it for you?
- A thorough and practical training.
- Effective support from a motivated team that will advise you and assist you on a daily basis to help you become more successful at your job.
- An extensive salary plan.
- A sparkling boost from the appreciation of our customers who rely on our service. We don’t want empty words. Actions speak much louder.
Feel the spark?
Who you will be working for?
UNI-Learning, headquartered in Ghent, continues to invest heavily in the innovation of its intelligent digital learning platform. FLOWSPARKS is already becoming a household name on the Benelux market. Our portfolio contains clients from the most diverse business sectors; large and medium-sized companies as well as public administrations and non-profit organisations. Our customers now use FLOWSPARKS on an international scale with online users in over 150 countries. We also want to become a global player on the international market. For that reason, we work hard every day to build a company where customers experience a unique and efficient collaboration and where our own employees have an interesting and stimulating job experience.
FLOWSPARKS is an online software solution (SaaS-model) which allows customers to create, manage, distribute and/or modify didactic content through predefined Learning Formats.
More sparkling vibes?
and follow us on LinkedIn.